Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table
   by Adriana S
I am liking that it's a few different settings that include ABCs, music, an interactive actual life sounds and French with English translation. My only complaint about it is that it doesn't have a volume control like so plenty of Fisher Cost toys have!! However, I haven't been bothered by it, as the songs are not long and are actually cute. I find myself singing along with them often.

My son is 11 months elderly and received this toy as a gift. They LOVES it! It's a lot to entertain him with, and they loves flipping the computer open and shut. They laughs every single time.

I would definitely recommend this toy, it is great.

I am liking that the ABC setting includes numbers, . Each individual number can be pressed on the phone. My son also has the Leap Frog Learn and Groove Musical Table, but it doesn't have lots of the different features this table has.

No comments:

Post a Comment