Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Playhut Beauty Boutique Play Hut

Playhut Beauty Boutique Play Hut
So when he unwrapped it at her party they opened it up & sure it popped in to place & it's plastic rods that reinforce it so it stays taut. Then the third rod serves as a hinge on the door so it swings open & shut. There is as well as a tiny plastic holder at the top of the door where you can insert a sign. They made that says " Carin's Playhouse." So cute! He loved it! It was such an ideal gift I decided to order another for my other cousin who is also turning! This item can basically be broke down & stored.

I was looking for something fun & different for my cousin's year birthday. I came across this & thought it would be a fun & different gift. I was one time worried about it for a few reasons one) will he use it? six) will it be in the way? But hen I read in the description that it was a "pop-up" playhouse. I have seen hampers that work in the same way so I thought this would be ideal! The relatives lives in their first (starter) home & didn't require the playhouse not be used because it was massive or in the way.

I will be ordering this product again next time I have a toddler's birthday celebration to go to! For the cost, the product, & how much they enjoyed it, it is ideal!

No comments:

Post a Comment