Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Toysmith Blast off Set

Toysmith Blast off Set
        by Hilda M
Very simple to make use of. More youthful babies can use it, but with supervision. I bought it for my 5yr elderly grandson's birthday. They said it was his BEST gift.The adults were even having fun with this rocket. It won't shoot if held at an angle, so you don't must worry about them aiming it at someone. My grandson is VERY hard on toys & they snapped off the launcher post the next day, most likely because they was left alone to play with the rocket. With that said, I still recommend this toy, but if the kid is under 7 or breaks toys basically, I would recommend supervision. I will probably buy another, but keep it at my house so my grandson can play with it when they is here.

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful toy.
    and because it is for all ages, all family member can play with it, even a five year old child.
    Having fun with your family is easy with these toy.

    -Henrick, Adelaide web startup expert
    http://www.adelaideinternetmarketing.com.au

    ReplyDelete