Tuesday, July 12, 2011

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Counting Maracas

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Counting MaracasLeapFrog Learn & Groove Counting Maracas
           by Sandra k
I gave these to my 6 month twin boys a few days ago. There is a battery operated maraca & that rattles with no lights or other sounds. They were not originally interested at all in the maraca that rattles. They also took a short time to warm up to the that is battery operated. Finally, they both have taken a liking to it. It is not their favourite toy but they will probably grow in to. Today, of my twins was dancing & shaking both maracas, so I think they have his seal of approval for this toy. My other twin still only likes the battery operated. They both enjoy switching from mode to the next. They also have tossed these toys in every single place in the house & so far no destroy. I'd say these are long lasting. They having tossed them down the stairs or on to the first floor hardwood floors like their other toys finally go yet, but otherwise, they do see to hold up well to the abuse they have already endured.

No comments:

Post a Comment